Acoustic cabinet fan in galvanised sheet steel with reenforced insulation by:
- Fibre glass panels 50 mm thickness.
- Density 70 kg/m3, recovered with a high speed weaved veil.
- Fire rated A1 in accordance with EN 13 501-1 standard (non-flammable).
4 mounting feet.
In-line duct connection by circular flanges with integrated rubber seals.
G4 grade filter integrated inside the cabinet on slides.
(On request, F5 or F7 grade filters).
Safety protection on the access cover for application where the cabinet fan is fixed into the ceiling.
Direct drive forward curved centrifugal fan. Can be used indoors or outdoors with accessories.
Reversible installation for access from the top or the bottom.
5 models with airflows from 50 to 3700 m3/h. Operation with complete electronic control.
- Electric heater battery.
- Hot water coil.
- Reversible water coil.
- Hot water coil + cold water coil.
- CAIB 10/ 17/ 24/ 35: Motor IP20,class F, thermal overload protection, 2 speeds, single phase 230V 50Hz.
- CAIB 38: Motor IP20, class F, thermal overload protection, 1 speed, three phase 230/400V 50 Hz.
Version with electric heater batteries
- 304L stainless steel element rods.
- Safety thermostats: auto-reset thermostat at 75ﾺC / manual reset thermostat at 120ﾺC
Version with hot water coils
- Copper pipes, aluminium fins and galvanised sheet steel frame; threaded water pipes connections.
- Right hand side (relative to airflow) access doors/panels for maintenance.
- Battery mounted on slides with a side door access.
Internally lined with 50 mm thickness fibre glass insulation (non-flammable).
Easy to mount
Stainless steel 304L electrical heaters
Integrated electronic controller
Integrated electronic controller mounted on the cabinet.
Hot water coil